Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Topic Tuesday: Atlassian Outside of Work

Kaitlynn Tillett January 15, 2019

A week or so ago I was scrolling down my Facebook feed and I came across a video one of my friends had shared. It was a funny video and it caught my attention because it had to do with snakes and I LOVE snakes. I'm watching the video, smiling and adoring the snakes the whole time, and at the end of the video, the Lucidchart logo appears. I remember being so surprised that this video was actually a Lucidchart ad! This is just the most recent scenario I can remember, but I've seen Atlassian in places I would least expect it several other times as well!

Can you remember a time you were surprised to see Atlassian outside of work?

3 comments

Comment

roman
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 16, 2019

I remember watching a gameplay of Red Dead Redemption 2 to decide if I want to buy this game. In the middle the usual youtube add started to play, and there it was the Atlassian add. I think it was related to Trello.

I was reminded of work right away.

Roman.

Alex Christensen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 17, 2019

Thanks to being a full-time Atlassian administrator and Googling stuff all the time, my Facebook feed is filled with ads for Jira and Trello ALL THE TIME. :)

Jeff Tillett
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 18, 2019

I have a similar experience as Alex, however I had another cool one that I wanted to share. 

Recently I had an issue with my membership ID with the Boy Scouts of America. I went to send them an email to get some help, and almost immediately began working with someone through a Jira Service Desk ticket!

I was honestly impressed with the BSA for choosing an Atlassian product for their needs. :)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events