Dallas AUG event 01/24/19

Jonny Adams
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 25, 2019

No, the Trello group isn't being absorbed by the Dallas AUG. Last night the two groups combined powers. Like a comic book team-up of Captain America and Iron Man, we joined together to give a double dose of powerful ways to save time by using keyboard shortcuts in both Trello and Jira. 

Using only the keyboard, you can navigate boards, create cards, add labels, assign members, and practically everything you use your mouse to do. Try it for a day and I bet you'll be hooked and you'll save some time.

It was a great time and I had the opportunity to spread the gospel of Trello to the uninitiated. I even learned some pretty cool tips when working in Jira. Thanks to @[deleted] for letting me be a part of this one and kudos on the great presentation. 

JonnyPresenting.jpgAlexPresents.jpgAlexPresents2.jpg

2 comments

Comment

Alex Christensen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 25, 2019

Great presentation, @Jonny Adams! Thanks for joining us. :)

Jeff Tillett
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 29, 2019

Love to see TEAMS coming together. :)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events