DFW Atlassian User Group April Breakfast - topics to discuss

Roopa Raghavan April 16, 2019

Hi Guys,

I'm excited to meet the Dallas AUG leaders and hear about Alex's experience on stage. I did tune in to the livestream and was able to listen and watch some awesome speakers talk.

Apart from that I do have some questions on next-gen projects and notification schemes I'm working on for my team and would like a quick discussion about that and hopefully I can get some insights from the team. 

Looking forward to Thursday and awesome job Alex on your Jira Adoption talk at the summit!

Thanks,
Roopa

2 comments

Comment

Jeff Tillett
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 17, 2019

Can't wait Roopa! Do you want to list your questions here so we can research anything we don't already have in our heads?

Roopa Raghavan April 17, 2019

Jeff, thanks so much for your reply. Yes, I'll post some of my questions here in just a bit.

Roopa

Roopa Raghavan April 17, 2019

Jeff,

My questions - 

1. How to associate a nextgen project with a permission scheme? I have been following the thread below-

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-17159

2. Notification schemes are not available for nextgen projects. How to control emails being sent each time an issue is commented on/moved/updated?

3. Create Project roles and assign permissions or create a group and add people to the group and assign/revoke permission/notification schemes to the group?

Thanks so much, see you all tomorrow

Roopa

Alex Christensen
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 17, 2019

Thanks so much for watching, Roopa! Glad you were able to check it out. :) See you tomorrow!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events