Welcome to the Dallas/Fort Worth online group!

Celina Zamora August 6, 2018

Welcome to the online group for Dallas/Fort Worth Community events! We are super excited to dedicate this space to continuous knowledge-sharing in between our virtual and in-person gatherings. (Make sure you're signed up to receive updates when new events are published by clicking "Join here" on the chapter page.)

Your Community Leaders are:

If it's your first time here, please say hello and tell us about the Atlassian products you're using!

Feel free to explore the rest of the online Community as well — there's a wealth of knowledge here about all of the Atlassian products, industry best practices, and plenty of "just for fun" moments.

A few suggestions:

2 comments

Comment

Tanya Grinsell August 8, 2018

Hello! Tanya Grinsell, Sr. Product Manager with Modus Create, Inc. (https://moduscreate.com/). Spent the last 2 years traveling and working as a digital nomad, recently settled in the Dallas area. 

Modus Create is a digital product consultancy. We use a distributed team of the best talent in the world utilizing an agile approach to offer a full suite of digital product design-build services; ranging from consumer facing apps, to digital migration, to agile development training, and business transformation.

We have a distributed team, in nearly 30 states and 30 countries, that allows us to hire the best talent, no matter where they are. That also allows us to be technology agnostic and select the best solution and team for your problem.

Modus is an Atlassian Silver Partner (https://moduscreate.com/partners/atlassian/) and we are building an Atlassian practice to augment our other offerings. We focus primarily on Jira and Confluence, but have Data Center, Service Desk, Slack, and other product certified experts on our team. My personal experience is 8+ years with Jira/Confluence, both Cloud and Server.

Happy to be part of this community and looking forward to a future meetup.

Like Erica Moss likes this
NotTheRealStephenSifersNOPENOPENOPENOPE
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 8, 2018

Hello Tanya,

Glad you can join us.

We are having an event this Thursday AM, if you wish to attend please RSVP here (it's free): https://aug.atlassian.com/events/details/atlassian-dallas-presents-atlassian-tools-on-premise-managed-hosting-or-cloud#/

Tanya Grinsell August 8, 2018

Appreciate the invite - I did see that event, but not able to be there. Will keep an eye out for future events. 

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 31, 2020

@Tanya Grinsell Just wanted to say a belated hello, Tanya! The DFW Leaders also recently published an event about all things Trello, in case it's of interest: https://ace.atlassian.com/events/details/atlassian-dfw-atlassian-community-events-presents-power-ups-and-automation-with-trello/#/

Tanya Grinsell September 1, 2020

Thanks @Erica Moss. Realized we've accomplished a LOT in 2 years - Modus Create is an Atlassian Platinum Enterprise Partner now and I've been able to attend many DFW ACE events. 

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 1, 2020

@Tanya Grinsell That's awesome! So glad to hear it. 😄

Denise June 1, 2020

Greetings, all! I started using the Atlassian suite when I was working at the University of West Florida in Pensacola, FL. I have since moved to Tulane University in New Orleans. TU doesn't use the Atlassian suite, but I have been using Atlassian's free tools. I am slowly acquainting our team with Confluence, and I see an opportunity for using Jira, so perhaps a paid account is in our future. 

I love the Atlassian's tools' easy of use for admins and users. While my area doesn't have a knowledge management strategy, is an integral part of my individual KM activities.

While I'm outside the DFW physical area, I think it's my closest group, so thank you for allowing me to join!

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 31, 2020

@Denise Welcome to the group, Denise! We're glad you're here. The DFW Leaders just published an event on all things Trello, so be sure to check it out: https://ace.atlassian.com/events/details/atlassian-dfw-atlassian-community-events-presents-power-ups-and-automation-with-trello/#/

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events