Atlassian Summit 2020?

edwin vasquez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 4, 2019

Hello All DFW peeps!

Anyone planning to go or already bought their pass to Atlassian Summit yet? I bought mine a couple weeks ago and I cant wait. Last year was my first summit and I cant wait to see what the next summit brings.

4 comments

Comment

Angela Boston
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 5, 2019

I have mine.  All registered and ready to go! 

edwin vasquez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 5, 2019

Awesome! Have you been before?

Angela Boston
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 9, 2019

Yes, this will be my 3rd Summit!

vhartgraves December 9, 2019

I'm registered and looking forward to my first Summit!

Like # people like this
edwin vasquez
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 9, 2019

Awesome! Im sure you'll enjoy it.

Jeff Tillett
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 13, 2019

The Mrs. and I are both registered and can't wait to go! This will be year number 5 for me and 3 for the Mrs. :)

Like edwin vasquez likes this
edwin vasquez
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 13, 2019

That is awesome!

Angela Boston
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 10, 2020

Do you guys know how I go about purchasing a Bash ticket for a guest?  I did not do it through the registration process and now I would like to get a ticket.

Jeff Tillett
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 10, 2020

You can go in and edit your registration to add the bash buddy pass.

Angela Boston
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 10, 2020

That worked.  Thank you, Jeff.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events