Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

setup error

Deleted user December 6, 2014

main INFO [com.atlassian.crowd.startup]         Timezone: Pacific Standard Time  main INFO [com.atlassian.crowd.startup]         Java Version: 1.7.0_71  main INFO [com.atlassian.crowd.startup]         Java Vendor: Oracle Corporation  main INFO [com.atlassian.crowd.startup]         JVM Version: 24.65-b04  main INFO [com.atlassian.crowd.startup]         JVM Vendor: Oracle Corporation  main INFO [com.atlassian.crowd.startup]         JVM Runtime: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM  main INFO [com.atlassian.crowd.startup]         Username: root  main INFO [com.atlassian.crowd.startup]         Operating System: Linux3.10.0-123.el7.x86_64  main INFO [com.atlassian.crowd.startup]         Architecture: amd64  main INFO [com.atlassian.crowd.startup]         File Encoding: UTF-8  main INFO [com.atlassian.crowd.startup] JVM Statistics:  main INFO [com.atlassian.crowd.startup]         Total Memory: 123MB  main INFO [com.atlassian.crowd.startup]         Used Memory: 24MB  main INFO [com.atlassian.crowd.startup]         Free Memory: 99MB  main INFO [com.atlassian.crowd.startup] Runtime Information:  main INFO [com.atlassian.crowd.startup]         Version: 2.6.2  main INFO [com.atlassian.crowd.startup]         Build Number: 604  main INFO [com.atlassian.crowd.startup]         Build Date: 22-04-2013  main INFO [crowd.console.listener.StartupListener] Upgrades not performed since the application has not been setup yet.  main INFO [ContainerBase.[Catalina].[localhost].[/crowd]] org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.UrlRewriteFilter INFO: loaded (conf ok)  main INFO [ContainerBase.[Catalina].[localhost].[/crowd]] org.tuckey.web.filters.urlrewrite.UrlRewriteFilter INFO: destroy called  main INFO [com.atlassian.crowd.startup] Stopping Crowd

3 answers

0 votes
Andre Hess March 17, 2015

How was this solved? I've installed and evaluating Crowd server with JIRA and Confluence on 1 server. Then I moved the Confluence app to a different server and can't seem to startup Crowd any more, I'm using Crowd 2.7.2

0 votes
Deleted user December 9, 2014

this is also solved . But SSL not yet

0 votes
Diego Berrueta
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 6, 2014

Are you following the setup instructions at https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CROWD/Installing+Crowd+and+CrowdID ? I suggest you open a web browser and point it to http://localhost:8095/crowd

If the problem persists, please contact Atlassian Support to obtain assistance. Make sure you include all the details and the steps you followed until you found the problem.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events