Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

import from Jira fails when connecting to h2 database

Jianan Wang August 15, 2018

The following is the error I got:

Could not load database connection: Database may be already in use: "/home/wiki/atlassian/application-data/jira/database/h2db.mv.db". Possible solutions: close all other connection(s); use the server mode [90020-185]

The version of Jira and crowd I use is 

Jira: v7.11.0

Crowd: 3.2.3

And the configuration during the import is the following:

Product database URL: jdbc:h2:file:/home/wiki/atlassian/application-data/jira/database/h2db

Database driver: org.h2.Driver

Username: sa

Thanks in advance!

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 16, 2018

I've seen this happen with H2 databases a lot.  What database are you importing data from, and how big is the data?  Is it over 5,000 issues?

Jianan Wang August 16, 2018

Hi Nic,

Thanks for your response! I'm currently using crowd and want to import user information from Jira's h2 database. Issue count is only slightly above 200, so I think it is a pretty small number considering we have not used it for too long.

Also, one thing to note is that both Crowd and Jira we are currently using are using evaluation mode.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 17, 2018

Ah, I had assumed you were importing issues.

You will need to shut-down Jira to allow Crowd to pull data directly from Jira's database into its own.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events