Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can I make crowd import Confluence users when Confluence uses an embeded HSQLDB

Jesse Callejas May 23, 2016

I am trying to import  Confluence''s users into CROWD but confluence's database is an embedded HSQLDB database. I added the hsqldb driver into crowd, but for some reason is complaining about the "name" 

image2016-5-23 15:42:11.png

I took the HSQLDB data from this link:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/conf55/confluence-administrator-s-guide/managing-confluence-data/database-configuration/embedded-hsqldb-database/connecting-to-hsqldb-using-dbvisualizer

what am I doing wrong?

Any help for little that it might seem is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Jesse

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 23, 2016

I'm not sure why you're trying to use Confluence's database for Crowd.

The two systems should use separate databases.   (They can be on the same server and use the same user to connect, but the databases need to be separate)

Jesse Callejas May 23, 2016

Nic thanks for your answer I just rewrote the question, to make it more clear.

Thanks

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 23, 2016

Yes, that makes perfect sense now, thank you!  Makes my answer mostly irrelevant too, but we can try.

The "name" mention in the error message suggests that it's picking up a property name instead of a value there.  Could you show us how you have configured the connection?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events