Update Crowd 2.4.0 to 2.7.1

H. H. March 13, 2014

Hi,

after the update from 2.4.0 to 2.7.1 I get the following error messages on startup:

2014-03-13 16:00:21,542 localhost-startStop-1 WARN [engine.jdbc.internal.JdbcServicesImpl] HHH000342: Could not obtain connection to query metadata : Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory (Die von der Anmeldung angeforderte crowdid-Datenbank kann nicht geöffnet werden. Fehler bei der Anmeldung.)
2014-03-13 16:00:22,073 localhost-startStop-1 ERROR [hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.SchemaUpdate] HHH000319: Could not get database metadata
org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.SQLNestedException: Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory (Die von der Anmeldung angeforderte crowdid-Datenbank kann nicht geöffnet werden. Fehler bei der Anmeldung.)

The update I have now done five times according to instructions. Always with small changes, which unfortunately did not lead to success. Does anyone have ideas?

When I import the backup again, the connection to the database is working.

Thanks for the help,
Heiko

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Septa Cahyadiputra
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 13, 2014

Hi Heiko,

Could you please make sure that your database driver is placed appropriately in the new version of Crowd. If it is using datasource configuration, then it should be placed in <Crowd_Install_Dir>/apache-tomcat/lib/. If you are using JDBC, then it should be under <Crowd_Install_Dir>/Crowd-webapp/WEB-INF/lib/.

Hope it help.

Cheers,
Septa Cahyadiputra

0 votes
Septa Cahyadiputra
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 13, 2014

Hi Heiko,

Could you please make sure that your database driver is placed appropriately in the new version of Crowd. If it is using datasource configuration, then it should be placed in <Crowd_Install_Dir>/apache-tomcat/lib/. If you are using JDBC, then it should be under <Crowd_Install_Dir>/Crowd-webapp/WEB-INF/lib/.

Hope it help.

Cheers,
Septa Cahyadiputra

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events