SSO not working

Pavithra K June 5, 2017

We have tried integrating Crowd with Confluence. I was able to login both Crowd and Confluence with the same credentials, but I am facing issues with the SSO.

I referred this link: https://confluence.atlassian.com/crowd/integrating-crowd-with-atlassian-confluence-198573.html

Also, when I stop and start the Crowd server, I am not able to login to Crowd and other applications as well.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

1 answer

0 votes
Lars Olav Velle
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 6, 2017

Pavithra,

Disclaimer, I work for an add-on vendor that delivers SSO through Kerberos (integrated windows authentication) and SAML.

I believe that when you enable Crowd SSO then logging in with local accounts is no longer possible. 

What is logged in crowd and the application when you are trying to sign in? 

What error is presented to the user?

Cheers,
Lars, Kantega Single Sign-on

Pavithra K June 6, 2017

Lars,

Thanks for your reply.

I have fixed the issue by configuring SSO for Atlassian products through Crowd console.

Followed the basic SSO principle of configuring the common domain name for the products (JIra, Bitbucket, Confluence) in host file (both in server and local machine - Local DNS)

Regards,

Pavithra

SREEJA P December 2, 2018

Hi Lars Olav Velle

I am facing the same problem. SSO is not working between crowd and jira service desk.

I followed all the instructions and configured sso in jira. But local users can login to jira so i think sso not enabled. I don't know what i am missing. Please help

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events