Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No users can log into the production Crowd server.

Raghuram Pulijala September 19, 2012

All Crowd users could log into Crowd before I restarted Crowd yesterday. After I restarted Crowd no user could log in. The error Invalid Login displays on the Crowd Console log in page. We know the user id's and passwords. I don't know what happened to the configuration. I don't think I made a configuration change that was incorrect and would have only showed up after a reboot. Maybe I made an error in configuration of Crowd weeks ago that would have caused this problem after the reboot yesterday?

I need to get the users able to log in to Crowd console immediately to support the application that use Crowd authentication. I got a notification from Crowd saying I got 963 users counting toward my license of 50!

I can't log in to get the SEN. I can't create a support zip. I should be able to login to Crowd with username admin which would be in the local directory of Crowd. But I cannot. Before the reboot I could.

What change to my Crowd do I need to make to get admin local directory user to be able to log in . I followed the directions to reset the password in the file system and that didn't work: Recovering Your Console application Password.

If I could just get that admin user working to log in to Crowd I could fix the configuration for the 963 users.

1 answer

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events