No users can log into the production Crowd server.

Raghuram Pulijala September 19, 2012

All Crowd users could log into Crowd before I restarted Crowd yesterday. After I restarted Crowd no user could log in. The error Invalid Login displays on the Crowd Console log in page. We know the user id's and passwords. I don't know what happened to the configuration. I don't think I made a configuration change that was incorrect and would have only showed up after a reboot. Maybe I made an error in configuration of Crowd weeks ago that would have caused this problem after the reboot yesterday?

I need to get the users able to log in to Crowd console immediately to support the application that use Crowd authentication. I got a notification from Crowd saying I got 963 users counting toward my license of 50!

I can't log in to get the SEN. I can't create a support zip. I should be able to login to Crowd with username admin which would be in the local directory of Crowd. But I cannot. Before the reboot I could.

What change to my Crowd do I need to make to get admin local directory user to be able to log in . I followed the directions to reset the password in the file system and that didn't work: Recovering Your Console application Password.

If I could just get that admin user working to log in to Crowd I could fix the configuration for the 963 users.

1 answer

0 votes
David at David Simpson Apps
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 19, 2012

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events