In the Crowd GUI it take a considerable amount of time to display the list of user in a group.

Jerome Taylor July 3, 2013

Does anyone else have this problem and/or know how to resolve it.

2 answers

0 votes
William Zanchet [Atlassian]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 4, 2013

Hey Jerome,

After researching in our Internal Support tools, it seems that we have this problem already tracked down, as you can see here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CWD-3266 and your version is under the affected ones.

I would strongly suggest that you vote on this issue to increase its popularity and add it to your watchlist for future updates.

Cheers,

wz

0 votes
Harry Chan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 3, 2013

What version of Crowd are you using? I find Crowd slower when it's limited by permgen - not always the case. How is this group of users connected? Does it use LDAP or local?

Jerome Taylor July 4, 2013

Version 2.6.2. I created my own delegated authentication directory, but displaying users in a group is also slow when selecting them from an internal directory. Also size of the group does not matter, it slow for a group containing one member.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events