Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How does a Crowd administrator determine the 'lastAuthenticated' Date/Time of a user?

Kevin Paulus November 28, 2018

What is this value in real life?  1542644098703 is the entry in the lastAuthenticated attribute for a user.  How would I get mm/dd/YYYY or something more relateable from that value?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bruno Vincent
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 30, 2018

Hi @Kevin Paulus

That value is a unix epoch time. You can convert it to a more readable value using any programming / scripting language. For instance, in Groovy:

groovy -e "println new Date(Long.valueOf(args[0])).format('MM/dd/yyyy')" 1542644098703

returns

11/19/2018
Kevin Paulus December 10, 2018

Thank you Bruno:     I will be using VBA to convert the numbers to a date format.  Your answer gets me started in that direction.

0 votes
Craig Castle-Mead
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 2, 2020

An old thread, but this may be helpful for others anyway. I use https://www.epochconverter.com/ to convert epochs to date/time - it detects if the value is in seconds or milliseconds etc and outputs the date/time in GMT and your local timezone.

CCM

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events