How do i view more than 100 users in crowd

leestickler January 28, 2015

When adding users to groups in Crowd i am restricted to 100 results. I have over 300 users. 100 users covers A-E. Any username starting from F onwards i need to add one by one as Crowd doesn't seem to allow multiple selections unless it is from the list of 100 (i.e. i only see the first 100, and have no way to scroll to 101-200).

Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Thanks

Lee

4 answers

0 votes
Caspar Krieger
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 29, 2015

(also, since you're not answering your own question yet, it's best to click "add a comment", rather than type in "Your answer")

0 votes
Caspar Krieger
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 29, 2015

Can you paste the url? The screens I'm talking about are shown in this set of screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/UBO8S

0 votes
leestickler January 29, 2015

Hi Caspar

Thanks for the response

I am indeed using the Direct Members tab but only see 100 user max with no option for page 2, 3 etc.

So in essence I can multi select from the first 100 users, then after that and user from 101-300 I have to add one by one. Make sense?

Lee

0 votes
Caspar Krieger
Atlassian Team
January 28, 2015

Which part of the UI are you using to add users to groups? If you view a group, go to the Direct Members tab, and then click "Add users", you can search for users to add (and set the maximum results to 100). It's not a lot better, but it's slightly better than what you're saying.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events