Extending the options of the user view in CROWD

Nikola Mitov January 25, 2015

Hello,

im new to CROWD and didn't know where to start. I want to extend the options of the Userview. I need an idea how to achieve this. I want to be able to see the username,name,email,(already given) and Groups that the user is in. Can someone please give me a hint? Do i need an extra plug-in for this? I have developed some plug ins for JIRA but nothing for CROWD.

Thanks in advance!

3 answers

0 votes
jared m February 5, 2015

I would also be interested in this, especially if Reporter information pulled from AD could be seen.

There are a few plugins with mediocre reviews, would love to have  this functionality!

0 votes
Nikola Mitov January 28, 2015

Hi Rodrigo,

the idea is that i want to be able to see in the user view of the administration console a table with all the current users and their details, plus the groups they are into. Here a short example:

Name             Username         Email                        Groups

Tom Cruise     TC                      TC@example.com     Hollywood

Do i need an extra plug in for this or can i do it over the REST API? Or maybe extend the Crowd source code?

Thanks in advance!

Nikola

0 votes
Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 27, 2015

Hi Nikola,

In Crowd you can view and edit user information Crowd admin console -> users as we can see in this documentation.

Let me know if that helps or if you want something else.

cheers,

Rodrigo

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events