Crowd + Google Apps Connector + Google Apps

Ivan Varbanov December 1, 2013

Hi all,

my goal is to be able to login to Stash with my google apps mail accounts. Preferable this to be done with Crowd Google Apps Connector SSO setup.

I have setup Crowd + Google Apps Connector + Stash. I follow the documentation in Atlassian but in this documentation/configuration the SSO provider is Crowd, which means when I try to login to google apps email I'm redirecting to Crowd/Stash. I want this to be opposite way. Which means when logged in to google apps email to be logged in also in Crowd/Stash. Is there any way to reconfigure Crowd Google Apps to use Google Apps SSO as provider? Or to accomplished my goal?

Any info is much appreciated.

Thank you!

1 answer

0 votes
Caspar Krieger
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 2, 2013

Unfortunately Crowd currently does not support using Google Apps as an authentication provider (we only support Google Apps using Crowd as an authentication provider, so that when a user logs into Google Apps then Google Apps delegates the authentication check to Crowd, as you pointed out).

CWD-1601 is probably the most appropriate issue to vote on (please also leave a comment explaining your use case) if this is important to you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events