Client Host is Invalid

Plexus ALM Support January 6, 2013

Test Crowd connection failed with errors. I've attempted to follow https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CROWDKB/Client+Host+is+Invalid but the query fails.

SELECT ID FROM CWD_APPLICATION WHERE APPLICATION_NAME = 'crowd';

Invalid object name 'CWD_APPLICATION'.

3 answers

0 votes
William Zanchet [Atlassian]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 6, 2013

Hi There,

I'v followed the same steps, but, everything went fine from my side. So, I've suggested through Atlassian Support to see if you are experiencing problems related to lowercase sensitive, which you have to execute the query with lowercase letters or asked if the query is being executed on the wrong location.

After tried the suggested steps, I would try to perform the queries on the KB again. :)

If that was not the case, any help will be great for us.

Regards,

Giu

0 votes
Giuliano C_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 6, 2013

Hi There,

I'v followed the same steps, but, everything went fine from my side. So, I've suggested through Atlassian Support to see if you are experiencing problems related to lowercase sensitive, which you have to execute the query with lowercase letters or asked if the query is being executed on the wrong location.

After tried the suggested steps, I would try to perform the queries on the KB again. :)

If that was not the case, any help will be great for us.

Regards,

Giu

0 votes
John Chin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 6, 2013

The above link is for Crowd 2.3 and later.

For Crowd 2.1.x or 2.2.x you will also need to store the base-64 representation in the remote_address_binary column. (For example, fwAAAQ== for 127.0.0.1.)

For earlier Crowds, you will need to store the binary representation in the remote_address_binary column. (For example, 01111111000000000000000000000001 for 127.0.0.1.)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events