Cannot get bamboo SSO work with crowd

Yinsong September 3, 2015

I have bamboo and crowd on the same server. I got the intgeration part working. Bamboo can authenticate against AD set up in crowd. I followed their link to set up SSO  . However, SSO didn't work. when I was logged in crowd and open the url for bamboo. I was still asked to put in credentials again. please advise.

3 answers

1 vote
Bruno Vincent
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 9, 2015

Hi Yinsong,

Did you check that the user that you used to log into the Crowd administration console belongs to a Bamboo authorized group (e.g. bamboo-admin or bamboo-user)?

You might also want to check that the Crowd cookie is sent to the server while requesting a Bamboo URL (you can use a Firefox plugin such as Live HTTP headers for instance).

Regards,

Bruno

0 votes
Bruno Vincent
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 9, 2015

@Yinsong,

You can use Developer Tools in IE (Tools > F12 Developer Tools > Network then capture and details)

0 votes
Yinsong September 9, 2015

Thanks for your reply. I have bamboo-admin set up in crowd which means centralized authentication part works. I can only use IE in my company. How to check if the corwd cookies is sent to the server in IE?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events