Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add multiple recipients to "Server alert email" field in Crowd?

Charlie Misonne
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 8, 2018

The Crowd Mail configuration page has a field called Server alert email.

The email address in this field will get notifications about approaching the license limit.

Does anyone know whether Crowd will send an email to multiple recipients when adding a couple of comma-separated emails in that field?

It does accept multiple values what doesn't mean it will actually work..

2 answers

2 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 8, 2018

@Charlie Misonne Maybe you could work around the issue by creating a distribution list and using that email address for the alerts.

Charlie Misonne
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 9, 2018

Yes I thought about that. I wanted to make sure it's not supported first

1 vote
Marcin Kempa
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 8, 2018

Hi @Charlie Misonne

Unfortunately at the moment there is no possibility to define multiple email addresses as a Server alert email.

I've created a Jira ticker for tracking this improvement here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CWD-5018

Please add your comments there and vote for this issue if you are interested in having this in future Crowd versions.

Thanks,

Marcin Kempa

Charlie Misonne
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 9, 2018

Alright thanks.

I'll upvote ;)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events