Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting Crucible and Jenkings with Jira

BradM July 17, 2012

What is the URL we should use to activate the Crucible and Jenkins plugins with Jira OnDemand?

We have an internal instance for each that we would like to configure and get integrated.

Thank you,

Brad Molander

3 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 9, 2012

Jenkins allows you to directly update JIRA (i guess it is SOAP interface) when an issue is picked up for build in the post functions section of the job configuration. It also allows to automatically release versions in JIRA.

These does not require any plugin inside JIRA as Jenkins directly uses the existing SOAP interface and I assume it should work for OnDemand too.

I have no clue about which Crucible Jenkins integration you are talking about.

0 votes
Alok kumar Singh August 9, 2012

For crucible you need to create an application link inside the JIra by using Fisheye+crucible url.......for jenkins you need to go the Manage jenkins and add the url where you are running your jira instance.

0 votes
Felipe Kraemer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 9, 2012

Hi Brad,

I'm not sure how to help you with Jenkins, as it's not an Atlassian product.

It's unfortunately impossible to associate Standalone instances to OnDemand instances, due to many firewall restrictions, among other things.

Basically, you need to have JIRA OnDemand + Crucible OnDemand, or JIRA Standalone + Crucible Standalone.

This means that you won't be able to add Crucible Standalone plugins to your JIRA OnDemand instance.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events