Atlassian Salesforce CI/CD Toolchain vs other solutions

Cris N May 31, 2017

Hi everyone,

As our company is starting to look into various options for Salesforce CI/CD, I am tasked to look for available toolchains that can achieve this. I favor the Atlassian toolchain but I am also asked about native tools like: Flosum, AutoRabit, Copado and other integration tools like Jenkins, CircleCI and so on.

Can anyone comment on the difference between Atlassian's tools and the other mentioned ones? Any reasons why you would choose or already have chosen to go with Atlassian tools vs the other ones? Anything that would make you switch FROM Atlassian's tools to the others? 

What are the strengths of Atlassian's tools vs the others? Any pricing differences? Constraints?

Has anyone tried or already used the other tools and changed to Atlassian's toolchain? Reasons?

Thank you very much for helping me with this!

Cris

2 comments

Comment

aliakseipashkel June 20, 2018

Hi @Cris N. I am curious what you ended up with and why. Thanks in advance.

As a side note, your question is a true "please sell me your stuff" request and it's surprising to see no comments from Atlassian folks.

marleen.kluijver@nl.abnamro.com July 26, 2018

Same for me, would like to know

devpartisan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 27, 2018

Although not a full answer to all the questions in the original post, Keeping Dev In The Cloud: Best Practices For Salesforce Cloud Collaboration explains how Atlassian uses our tools for Salesforce development.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events