where will be the confluence plugins (user installed) is stored

Vijay Krishna B
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 19, 2014

I'm searching for the location where the user installed plugins will be stored in confluece.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Vijay Krishna B
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 19, 2014

"confluence_home/plugin-cache" is the location where the user installed plug-ins will be stored.

I'm feeling strange that when i saw the same folder earlier it is not visible.May be the cache is cleared at that moment.

2 votes
Tiago Comasseto
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 19, 2014

Hey, Confluence also stores plugins information into the table PLUGINDATA of your database.

Cheers

Vijay Krishna B
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 20, 2014

yes,you are correct.But how can we download the plugin file.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events