where is the halloween brand that was shipped with older version of Zen ?

Michael Regelin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 8, 2013

I use to test Zen some times to times without really the need to buy it.

Now we highly evaluate to buy the plugin.

However, it seems that the Halloween brand is not shipped with the last zen plugin version ?

Can it still be downloaded like other public ones ?

Thanks,

Michael

4 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Darryl Duke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 8, 2013

Hi Michael,

Apologies, but we discontinued the Halloween brand several release cycles ago. It got a lot of laughs, and was a good demo of Zen's flexibility . . . but in the end we shifted our efforts in the Zen Intranet design, which many companies find to be a lot more useful. Even if the menus don't bleed. :)

Cheers,
Darryl

0 votes
Michael Regelin
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 14, 2013

Hi Darryl,

the earth is not yet doomed. They are still people wanting to make it a great world.

That's pretty cool.

Thanks a lot.

Michael

0 votes
Michael Regelin
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 14, 2013

ok. no solution.;-(

Darryl Duke
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 14, 2013

Not so fast! See below. :-)

0 votes
Michael Regelin
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 9, 2013

Hi Darryl,

What a shame!

I was going to give a special look for a frightening day....;-)

I understand.

If I was willing to try it, would it be possible to give me all the css info, font and image so I could play and create a new brand ?

Micheal

Darryl Duke
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 14, 2013

Hi Michael,

Okay, your enthusiasm has won me over. I have done a very quick-and-dirty upgrade of the Halloween brand, which I will email to you separately.

But beware: using this brand might be more scary than it looks!

Cheers,
Darryl

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events