where is "Slack Notifications" link?

Ottoman Dervish December 6, 2020

Hello;

The documentation mentions "Slack Notifications" link of a page in "https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/View-Page-Information/qaq-p/895586 " and here "Use Slack and Confluence together | Confluence Cloud | Atlassian Support".

I am not able to find "Slack Notifications" link in anywhere.

So Slack cannot be configured, I pasted the error below.

Thanks & Reagrds

whereisslacknotificiations.pngnoapp.png

2 answers

0 votes
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 9, 2020

There are a couple situations where the Slack settings are not visible in Confluence Cloud's space settings.

1. If you do see the Slack app in the Manage Apps page as Nic mentioned (changing the dropdown filter to either "System" or "All"), then it's likely the app is disabled on its configuration page - instructions for re-enabling the installed Slack app are available here .
  2. If you don't see the Slack app in the list, it's possible it has become uninstalled. If this is the case, Atlassian Support will need to assist. If you are on a paid subscription (Standard or above), you can contact support to open a case at this link . Otherwise, if you are on a free plan - you can comment on this answer and I'll watch for replies.

Cheers,
Daniel | Atlassian Support

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 6, 2020

This would suggest it is not configured for this space yet.  Check Space Settings -> Integrations -> Slack 

If there is no option for that, then you probably don't have it enabled yet.  Go to Admin -> Manage Apps and select "system" in the select list, and look for Slack in there.

Ottoman Dervish December 6, 2020

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events