what do I use for src attribute on a form image input

Roger Weinheimer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 1, 2013

I'm using a third-party form, so I have limited flexibility on the html. One thing I want to do is use an image input

<input type="image" alt="Sign up >" src="???" />

in place of their submit input. I have a button image attached to the page containing the html form. My question is what do I use for the src attribute on the input? I tried using the url when I hover over the attachment name (i.e. download/attachments/6651930/sign_up_button.png), but results in a broken link.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Roger Weinheimer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 2, 2013

nm, I switched back to input type=submit and specified a fixed WxH with value="", then I set the background-image property on that. Problem solved.

0 votes
Roger Weinheimer
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 7, 2013

nm, I switched back to input type=submit and specified a fixed WxH with value="", then I set the background-image property on that. Problem solved.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events