Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what code do I remove to remove the "added by" and "view change" and keep last edited by and the date on each site page?

John Pfotzer May 14, 2013

What code do I remove to remove the "added by" and "view change" and keep last edited by and the date on each site page?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
AndrewA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 18, 2013

Allo,
This can be changed in the <Confluence installtion drectory>/confluence/pages/viewinfo.vm. We can change line 9 from...

$action.getText('added.by.user.last.edited.on.date', ["#usernameLink ($page.creatorName)","#usernameLink ($page.lastModifierName)","$action.dateFormatter.format( $page.lastModificationDate )"])

to...

$action.getText("Last edited $action.dateFormatter.format( $page.lastModificationDate )")

Which will show it as 'Last edited date'. The only problem with this solution is that it would be English only because I had to shoe horn in the 'Last edited' part. This could be customized further of course but this is fastest thing I could think of.

Cheers,
Andrew

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events