upgrade JIRA from 4.2.2 to 4.4, how can I update the user directory in confluence 3.5.13 ?

SherryX
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 15, 2011

current confluence version is 3.5.13 and have user management using Legacy JIRA database connector (directory type) - as current JIRA version is 4.2.2

Now I'm going to upgrade JIRA to 4.4 and need to change confluence user management directory type to Atlasian JIRA, but I could not update the user directory from admin, there is only Add directory button on the screen.

Do I just add a new directory without deleting the old one?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
SherryX
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 19, 2011

I found the answer - because I login as a admin user in Legacy JIRA database directory, so I'm not allowed to edit the directory. I have to login as a admin user in internal directory, and the edit/disable button will then display on the screen for action.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events