unclickable links on excel file

Altynai Kolbaeva July 2, 2021

Hello, guys!

I have some problem:

1. Every column has a link to exact internet page, by clicking it should open the link. In excel all links work. But when I upload it on confluence page tree which I made from excel file, links don't work. It looks like a link but it's unclickable like other links. DevTools shows that link is in a tag <a> but without href. Is it possible make the link active on confluence page?

2. The page tree shows me an excel file divided by group like I wanted. Now I want to make list from excel file available to see some for exact people and make it unavailable to another group. The second list make it the same hide and show. Is it real?11.jpg

1 answer

0 votes
Jane July 19, 2021

@Altynai Kolbaeva If you want a linke active on confluence page, you may use an addon to attach sheet files on confluence page. I would like to recomment Polaris Office spreadsheet for Confluence my team made. 

This app is made by Polaris Office, selected by 100 million people all around the world. It is provide the advanced view mode on confluence page, so you can use filter, search, and using a hyperlink.

A month free trial is available. Try it! 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events