Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trying to import a space on Confluence 5.4.3 getting error a required security token was not present in the request

Fexco DCC Sysadmin August 19, 2014

Hi, I have seen some of the other answers and tried to implement what they suggest but still no good.

Production Box (Server i am importing to) v 5.4.3

Backup Server (Server I am importing from ) v 5.4.3

Increased the security time out to 120mins, reluctant to remove as Site is seen externally. Import takes about 70mins

Import is 256MB in size. A user deleted the space with all the attachments.

Restored to the backup server and created the space export on the backup server. Download to the desktop and try and import it using the Backup and Restore on the GUI.

Contunually getting the error "a required security token was not present in the request" after signing in again after request seems to complete.

Any Idea's

Thanks,

Cian

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Fexco DCC Sysadmin August 20, 2014

OK. I have solved it.

IT was to do with the restriction put on the page by the Space Admin.

(1) Remove all restriction on space on backup server

(2) Create export using export under tools, XML -> Custom Export -> Choose Spaces

Create and download file to desktop.

Upload on to Production system and restore.

All worked okay

Thanks

0 votes
rrudnicki
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 20, 2014

Hello,

I`m glad to know that the problem was solved and thank you for sharing the solution :).

Cheers,

Renato

0 votes
rrudnicki
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 19, 2014
Hello Cian,
I don`t know if you have already tried these two workarounds about security token, but could you try it and let me know if it works for you ?
Cheers,
Renato
Fexco DCC Sysadmin August 20, 2014

Can you confirm that this area is for space backups as well as site backups. When I try and transfer the file I am getting permission errors. I will work on that.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events