transfere License to different Atlassiant account

Hi

We In our company, Two users have bought licenses for our Atlassian products. It would be helpful if we could combine those two licenses into one account. Is it possible to transfere the licenses that I bought to another Atlassian user?

Flurin

2 answers

0 vote

Hi Flurin,

I believe this can be achieved. I recommend to contact our Sales team by going to support.atlassian.com and opening a ticket with the Customer Advocates team. They will state the next steps from there.

Cheers,

Rodrigo

Hi Flurin,

You can add a number of technical and financial contacts to each Atlassian product who would then have the ability to manage the licence. 
I frequently recommend to customers that they set up an internal email group for this purpose as well to which all appropriate staff are added including at least one manager so that if someone leaves the organisation the notifications around renewal are still received.

To do this each current user will need to visit my.atlassian.com and for each licence that they have purchased add the appropriate technical and billing contacts. 

Screen Shot 2015-12-18 at 14.38.41.png

Once this has been updated any of the listed contacts can then manage the licence at my.atlassian.com

Hope this helps.

Phill

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Apr 13, 2018 in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

2,925 views 27 12
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you