Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transfere License to different Atlassiant account

Flurin Juvalta December 18, 2015

Hi

We In our company, Two users have bought licenses for our Atlassian products. It would be helpful if we could combine those two licenses into one account. Is it possible to transfere the licenses that I bought to another Atlassian user?

Flurin

2 answers

0 votes
Phill Fox
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 18, 2015

Hi Flurin,

You can add a number of technical and financial contacts to each Atlassian product who would then have the ability to manage the licence. 
I frequently recommend to customers that they set up an internal email group for this purpose as well to which all appropriate staff are added including at least one manager so that if someone leaves the organisation the notifications around renewal are still received.

To do this each current user will need to visit my.atlassian.com and for each licence that they have purchased add the appropriate technical and billing contacts. 

Screen Shot 2015-12-18 at 14.38.41.png

Once this has been updated any of the listed contacts can then manage the licence at my.atlassian.com

Hope this helps.

Phill

0 votes
Rodrigo Girardi Adami
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 18, 2015

Hi Flurin,

I believe this can be achieved. I recommend to contact our Sales team by going to support.atlassian.com and opening a ticket with the Customer Advocates team. They will state the next steps from there.

Cheers,

Rodrigo

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events