toggle cloak + cloak macros are missing?

Bill Leonard July 24, 2015

A client I provide services for uses Confluence and I've written some wikis for them, especially liking the toggle-cloak + cloak macros.

I'm now considering Confluence for use for my own company and just started the full-featured, free trial.  However, I don't see the Toggle-Cloak & Cloak macros.

2 answers

1 vote
Kay Brown
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 24, 2015

They appear to be a part of the Composition plugin: 

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/net.customware.confluence.plugin.composition

Regards,

Kay

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 24, 2015

Kay is correct. However, there is the expand macro that is installed with Confluence and provides basically the same functionality.

Bill Leonard July 24, 2015

Thanks - - At the client, I have toggle-cloak & cloak; wondering if they're the same as this? - It looks like the plugin isn't available if using atlassian cloud to host - which is what I want - We found that 'expand' doesn't allow us to format the expand text itself (correct?). Whereas, the text after the toggle-cloak macro could be formatted and then the cloak macro added after that text.

0 votes
Tim
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 12, 2016

Hi Bill,

We’ve created a Heading Expand macro as part of our toolbox of useful Confluence Cloud macros. It lets you show and hide content under any heading style and also if it should be expanded or collapsed by default.

Try it here: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/1215202

Keen to know if it helps you out :)

Tim

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events