the built-in User list macro does not result the subgroups. Do you have an extension which resolve t

Muhammad Farhan October 9, 2019

Hello,

The built-in User list macro does not result the subgroups. Do you have an extension which resolve this problem? or any workaround.

Thank You

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 14, 2019

Hello Muhammad,

Happy to help you with this! I understand that you have a question about the User List Macro. However, I am not sure I understand what you mean exactly when you say that it does not result the subgroups.

What is the issue here? Which subgroups are you referring to, and what is the expected behavior?

Regards,

Shannon

Muhammad Farhan October 14, 2019

Hello @Shannon S  I am taking about nested groups so e.g I have a AD security group with some users and a security group as members so when I define primary AD security group in user list macro it shows all the members as well as nested group members , my question is it possible that it shows only primary members and nested group name instead of nested group members.

I hope my details will help you understand my question.

Thanks for your help.

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 14, 2019

Hello @Muhammad Farhan,

Thank you for confirming about the nested groups.

Unfortunately, we've had requests for this in the past, but it is not something that we have plans to implement in the near future.

Let me know if you have any questions about that.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events