restriced content - contact space administrator

fatimaj786 November 30, 2021

I can't seem to have access to confluence or any page. I always end up to a restricted page.

forexample the following:

https://onesaitplatform.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/OP/pages/371490825/Creating+an+ontology+and+its+table+in+relational+db

message tells me to contact space administrator.

1 answer

0 votes
Matthias Gaiser _K15t_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 30, 2021

Hi @fatimaj786

welcome to the Atlassian Community.

It's sad to be blocked out of content you need. What steps have you done to resolve the problem? Did you talk to your space administrator? Or maybe a colleague who has access and is able to check which page has some restrictions applied and why you can't see them?

It's hard to help you further without knowing more details.

Cheers,
Matthias.

I have created this account independently, without any organization. I don't know who has put restrictions or who to talk to.

Thanks for the response :)

Matthias Gaiser _K15t_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 30, 2021

So, does the instance https://onesaitplatform.atlassian.net/wiki belong to you? If yes, do you pay for it? Or is it a free instance? If you pay for it, you can also try contacting the Atlassian support which might be better suited to help you by looking at your actual data.

oh, I thought wiki is free for everybody, seemed to have good information/documentation regarding what I needed.

Thanks for your time.

Like Matthias Gaiser _K15t_ likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events