It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

reply on Confluence comments temporarily unavailable

I've noticed this bug where sometimes, after somebody creates a new comment in a Confluence doc and I go into the doc to reply to the comment, I am unable to reply to it. I can't type into the reply box and pressing the reply button does nothing. You can see an example here: https://screencast.com/t/M1lTIcoCwSG

1 answer

0 votes

Hello Dmitri,

Thank you for contacting us about this.

Could you tell me, is it when you try to reply to comments that you were notified about by email?

There's currently a bug where this is affecting users who followed a link to the page from their email:

If you were to remove the replyToComment parameter from your email and reload the page, you should be able to make a comment. If this is the issue you are running into, can you please try that?

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Confluence

How is your team having fun and bonding, remotely, utilizing Confluence?

Thanks everyone for answering last week’s question. The winner of the random drawing from those who commented is: @LarryBrock I’ll contact you separately with your prize details. This wee...

283 views 9 7
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you