Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

repeatable example for "Confluence" " page properties report macro"

Zhenjia March 20, 2017

Could someone give me a repeatable example for "page properties report" macro?

How can i make a list with "page properties report" macro, that shows content on the right side of keys 1,2,3,4,5 in "page property" macro from different product requirement in confluence?

Thanks a alot.

I cannot use it after reading the Atlassian Document. For me, it is pratical to give a repeatable example to show a function. It is not helpful, when people just write the meaning. Repeatable methode is much more important.

page_property.pngpage_property_report.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 20, 2017

Hallo Zhenjia,

ich antworte mal auf deutsch, da deine Screenshots auch auf deutsch sind. Dein Beispiel ist schon ganz richtig, du musst nur auf den Seiten, auf denen du die Seiteneigenschaften einträgst ein Stichwort eingeben.

Dieses Stichwort musst du dann im Seiteneigenschaftenbericht wieder eintragen. Dadurch wird der Bericht mit den Seiten verbunden.

Welche Eigenschaft du dann anzeigen möchtest, gibst du in den weiteren Optionen des Berichts an. Das geht aber erst, wenn die Verbindung über das Stichwort hergestellt wurde.

Viele Grüße

Thomas

Zhenjia March 21, 2017

Hallo Thomas,

Vielen Dank für die Antwort. Es hat bei mir zufällig wo anderes funktioniert. Jetzt weiß ich wo ich was machen soll.

Viele Grüße

Zhenjia

Rosario De Domenico
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 26, 2017

@thomas, for me it does not work according to documentation.

My use case is to have multiple "Page properties" macros in multiple pages (no ID used) and I want to have all reported in a second page with the "Page properties report" macro.

So far, as long as - all - pages (the ones with the "Page properties" macros and the single one with the "Page properties report" macro) have the same lable, the report macro will list only the first property macro of each page.

I can I list all of them?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events