cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

release notes using {jiraissue}

Alex Perez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 14, 2013

Hello folks,

Any trick to have show customfields with the {jiraissue} macro? I want to embed the "release notes" report into confluence, and the developers are using a custom field to store the error description.

The out of the box macro only show the default internal jira fields. Is there any extended jiraissues macro that allows this?

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 14, 2013

Just use the custom field name in the parameter list.

Alex Perez
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 14, 2013

It worked!

But i dont know why when I was inserting the jiraissues macro, confluence told me that only works with key, title, priority .... IMO the description is outdated and lead me to confusion ..

Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events