Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

recurring configuration with "Public Annoucement Service".

Michael Regelin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 15, 2014

Hello,

I'm evaluating your plugin.

It is pretty simple and really usefull especially the "more info" link.

I tried to use the group annoucment but it appears that it dont work.

We use an open-ldap to synchronise group. So do I have to use confluence named group or dn names ?

And the special question is:

Have you thought about adding a recurring option to allow to display the same message every day from 10 pm to 11pm ?

thanks for your support.

Sincerly,

Michael

3 answers

0 votes
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 16, 2014

The place to post this would be jira.atlassian.com as a feature request.

0 votes
Michael Regelin
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 15, 2014

A new plugin that is not officially supported: "Public Announcement Service": https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.pas.

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 15, 2014

What plugin are you evaluating?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events