recently-updated macro exclude users from results

Paulo Castelo February 25, 2014

Hi. I already have read some answers to this question but without any definitive conclusion.

I am using Confluence 4.3 and the thing is that I want to prevent some users to appear in the recently updated results. Was this already solved or added to the macro? Or is there a way to do it that I did not yet have found?

Thank you

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
William Zanchet [Atlassian]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 25, 2014

Hi Paulo,

Out-of-the-box I believe that there isn't a way to prevent some users to appear in the recently updated results. Maybe if you have a private space, and this users just add content in this space, there's a chance that the user will not be shown in the recently updated results.

I hope this helps.
Cheers,
WZ

Paulo Castelo February 27, 2014

Hi William,

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately that will not solve my problem because they do changes all over the application and, so, appear in every space Recently Updated panels...

Is there no other way to do this? Can't we have something similar to the recently-updated with a user macro?

Thank you once more.

Helen Gosper April 16, 2015

I have a similar issue and would like a simple solution.

0 votes
Fred Bunting October 29, 2015

Unfortunately, this apparently used to be a feature in the Recently Updated macro, but got dropped along the way. 

There is a JIRA ticket for a feature request to add this back.  I recommend adding your vote to:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-20956

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events