"space" is empty, "publish" failed.

inkul lee April 23, 2019

Dear, 

I am using conflunce on my server.

I have 2 problems,

After the initial installation, the "space" is gone, and after that, "writing" is possible,

but "publish" fails. The error message is as follows.

b.JPGa.JPG

Return to site homepage…

Cause

com.atlassian.activeobjects.internal.ActiveObjectsInitException: bundle [com.atlassian.mywork.confluence-host-plugin]
    at com.atlassian.activeobjects.osgi.TenantAwareActiveObjects$1$1$1.call(TenantAwareActiveObjects.java:95)

caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not read fields for table AO_9412A1_AONOTIFICATION
    at net.java.ao.schema.helper.DatabaseMetaDataReaderImpl.getFields(DatabaseMetaDataReaderImpl.java:139)

caused by: java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: Table 'emsdb.AO_9412A1_AONOTIFICATION' doesn't exist
    at com.mysql.cj.jdbc.exceptions.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:120)

Stack Trace:[hide]

com.atlassian.activeobjects.internal.ActiveObjectsInitException: bundle [com.atlassian.mywork.confluence-host-plugin]
	at com.atlassian.activeobjects.osgi.TenantAwareActiveObjects$1$1$1.call(TenantAwareActiveObjects.java:95)
	at com.atlassian.activeobjects.osgi.TenantAwareActiveObjects$1$1$1.call(TenantAwareActiveObjects.java:86)
	at com.atlassian.sal.core.executor.ThreadLocalDelegateCallable.call(ThreadLocalDelegateCallable.java:38)
	at com.atlassian.confluence.impl.vcache.VCacheRequestContextManager.doInRequestContextInternal(VCacheRequestContextManager.java:87)
	at com.atlassian.confluence.impl.vcache.VCacheRequestContextManager.doInRequestContext(VCacheRequestContextManager.java:71)
	at com.atlassian.confluence.vcache.VCacheRequestContextOperations.lambda$withRequestContext$1(VCacheRequestContextOperations.java:59)
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

1 answer

0 votes
inkul lee April 24, 2019

Resolved. 

It seems to have incompatibilities with MySQL JDBC Connector.

Downgrade the JDBC connector to 5.1.46 and restart the application:

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events