Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

"Leassons learned" page - How to share knowledge in a simple and friendly way

Hello Community!

I´m a user (no Admin) of Confluence and I have to create a "Leasson learned" page for my organization.

I could create a table with columns such as: "Type of leasson learned (Success/Failure)", "Category (Phases of the Programme/project)", "Problem/success Summary", "Impact", recomendation", etc. + using the "search this page" feature of my browser, to identify within this page the searched topic... But it does not seem to me, an elegant or simple way to proceed.

• Have you identified some best practices on this matter?
  • Do you know if there is an specific funtionality (macros?) to help us create this kind of contents?
  • What you think is the best way to create a "Leasson Learned Database" with Confluence?
  • Do you have any examples (picture) to share with us?

Thank you very much !!!

Kind regards,

Lucas

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Srinatha T Atlassian Team Apr 13, 2022

Hi @Lucas Mazzino ,

Welcome to Atlassian community. 

I think we have a similar template for your requirement but you will have to just twic here and then. The template I am talking about is Retrospective. Give a try .

I hope above info helps. Have a good day.!

Thanks,

Srinath T

Thank you very much @Srinatha T for your quick answer.

I perform retrospectives with my teams very often, and that is why I can tell you it not what I´m looking for.

Nevertheless, I did not know about this specific template and I found it very interesting.

I´m looking for something like the picture below.

Best regards,

LucasCaptura Leasson Learned.PNG

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Confluence: Where work and wellness meet

Feeling overwhelmed by the demands of work and life? With a 25% increase in the prevalence of anxiety and depression worldwide during the pandemic, for most of us, it’s a resounding yes . 🙋‍♀️ ...

975 views 15 27
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you