"File Name*" drop down list when attempting to import word doc is blank?

Sean Thornton November 4, 2019

Confluence 6.4.3

The word document is attached (using the attachment macro to verify) to the confluence page.

Marco works on other Confluence pages.

Are there restrictions on the Word doc such as page size (8x11 vs 8x14), file name, etc.? 

1 answer

0 votes
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 6, 2019

Hello there, @Sean Thornton . Hey, great to have you join our community. I hope you like it here!

So, let me start by saying that we do not have limitations for the type of Word file that can be attached and used within your instance.  Moving on, I can tell you that this issue has been documented for the Excel Macro. However, since this is pretty similar we can give a shot at the workaround that is present there:

Also, since you said that this issue is present on one specific page, we can try to copy the page somewhere and check if the issue is still present. Here is how:

1. Copy all information from the page
  2. Delete the page and create a new one
  3. Past the information into the new page

Note:

This method will only copy text and require rebuilding any macro configurations, and formatting

I encourage you to take a look at the documentation linked above. This can lead to a better understanding of the issue itself.

Hopefully, this reply serves as some guidance for you, Sean!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events