Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Client must be authenticated to access this resource.","status-code":401 Agile board gagdet

Matt Ratcliffe September 28, 2017

Hi All

Currently setting up my overview page in Confluence. I want to add an agile wallboard gadget that pulls in the sprint data from Jira. However I am getting the error:

{"message":"Client must be authenticated to access this resource.","status-code":401}

2017-09-28_1029.pngWhat is strange is I have the default issues gadget that works fine and doesn't give me an error.

Does anyone have a fix for this?

thanks
Matt

5 answers

2 votes
gecjmanish January 12, 2019

using jira-python getting "message": "Client must be authenticated to access this resource.", "status-code": 401

1 vote
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 2, 2017

Hi Matt,

Can you tell us the versions of Confluence and Jira that you are running, and send a screenshot of your Application Links settings from both sides? 

Thank you! 

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Christian Schönknecht October 4, 2017

Hi Shannon

I experience the same issue, Jira Cloud / Confluence Cloud with standard agile wallboard settings. I raised a support ticket for this already (JST-330477).

Best,

Christian 

Stephanie Willis October 4, 2017

I'm having the same issue as Christian. 

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 5, 2017

@Christian Schönknecht - I do see your ticket and someone should be able to have a look shortly, but it may help if you reply to that ticket with an example of a problematic page so we can test it and review your logs. Please provide it there and not here since this is a public forum. Thank you for your understanding!

@Stephanie Willis - Are you on Cloud as Christian is? Have you created a support ticket about this yet? (No need to, but it'd help if I can track it.)

Christian Schönknecht October 5, 2017

Thanks, I added an example link as a comment to my ticket. 

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
October 5, 2017

Thank you, Christian,

I've linked another case of this and this ticket on your case so when the Cloud team handles it they'll be able to include these in their report.

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Stephanie Willis October 5, 2017

@Shannon S I am also on Cloud. Where do I create a ticket?

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
October 5, 2017

@Stephanie Willis I'm watching Christian's ticket, and I suspect it's a bug since I found 1 other issue as well as everyone reporting it on here.

So I would say you can either hang on here, since I'll be updating this ticket w/ the bug ticket once created, or you can create a support ticket at support.atlassian.com. If you do, you can reference this question as well as Christian's ticket that he mentioned above.

Either way, I am watching all existing issues with the problem and will update here on the status.

Kind Regards,
Shannon

0 votes
Nicolas Gueninchault January 25, 2018

Hi, I have the same issue. Has it been fixed?

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
January 25, 2018

Hi Nicholas,

I let Mark know above that it's related to this bug:

At this time, it's still being worked on. You can watch the above case in order to be updated of any progress!

Kind regards,

Shannon

0 votes
Mark Brady October 31, 2017

I have the same issue

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
November 24, 2017

Hi Mark,

Thank you for letting us know. Please be sure to watch and follow the bug report as well as comment on it and vote, since it helps show the number of users with the issue.

Kind regards,

Shannon

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
October 9, 2017

Thank you all for your patience.

We were able to replicate the issue on our end as well and have created a bug ticket to get this fixed:

If you could all comment on that issue to say you have the same issue, and vote on it, since this helps us keep track of the incident rates.

Please also watch that ticket in order to be updated of the fix.

Thank you and take care!

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Daniz Ondiegi October 30, 2017

Hi I was following up with you on the ticket, is there a resolution to it ? I am attempting to attach a Jira board and I am getting that error. I am running on Jira / Confluence cloud versions.

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
October 31, 2017

Hi Daniz,

From the looks of things there is no update yet on the bug. The ticket will be updated as soon as we have more information so please do watch it and you will receive those notifications first.

Kind Regards,
Shannon

Matt Ratcliffe November 24, 2017

Hi Shannon

Really sorry for such a late response on this. It's good that my post led to a bug report so I will keep an eye on that for a fix.

thanks

Matt

Like Shannon S likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events