"{0}V{1}iew" text on button when viewing page history or recent activity

"{0}V{1}iew" text on button when viewing page history or recent activity.  We have heavily tweaked our css and use Refined Wiki... Any ideas?

page history button.JPG

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Accepted answer

The problem was that the US English language pack had a bug in it and was for confluence 4.x when we were on 5.x.  we updated the pack and the problem was fixed.

view_button_fixed.jpg

0 votes

Hi Will, 

This could be a tricky one. To start checking about it, have you confirmed if this is happening in other pages and also different browsers? The way that the CSS is being rendered could be related to how the browser is retrieving such information. Also, do you have any specific CSS customisation that would affect directly the "Page tools" for the page history?

We can try to share this information with the RefinedWIKI Support, but, I'm not sure if they would be able to help us in matters of customisation. 

Hope it helps ya, sir.

Cheers, 

Giu

Thanks Giuliano, we have submitted a ticket with Refined Wiki as well.

• happening in other browsers but only on a page's history or activity page.
  • it shows this way even with no css customization (though, still refined wiki's theme).

i will try disabling refined wiki and see what happens, but any other thoughts or ideas?

yeah, it's still there using confluence's native theme.

view button2.jpg

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Organizing your space just got easier - Page Tree Drag & Drop is here

Hi Community! I’m Elaine, Confluence Product Manager. You may have read my earlier post about page tree in space navigation sidebar. I'm excited to share another improvement that helps you organize ...

136 views 3 4
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you