Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

proxy issue

Shelly April 23, 2015

Hi,

We are using confluence 3.4.9 and even after selecting "Allow all URLs"in Configure Whitelist, we are getting an error as shown below:

Could not retrieve <the page to be included> - Page not permitted. Proxy Authentication Required.

The proxy that we were using was working fine earlier but, suddenly it started giving the above mentioned error.

Can anyone please explain this behaviour ?

1 answer

0 votes
rrudnicki
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 23, 2015

Hi Shelly, 

This behaviour might happening for different factors. 

Can you check into your proxy if it wasn't add some rule to block that page/domain?

Are you trying to whitelist a domain or only a page? I'm asking this because there is this opened bug that says domains won't work in whitelist:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-15981

Another test would be you try to bypass your proxy to make sure if this works or not.

Regards, 

Renato Rudnicki

Shelly April 23, 2015

Actually, I am getting this error for every page I am including, even for google.com. I have disabled whitelisting for testing purpose.

Shelly April 23, 2015

Oh, I guess its' the configured proxy that is causing the issue as I removed it from the Dev server and tested those pages again and the problem is resolved.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events