Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with login, both in JIRA and WIKI

Richard Hierro May 24, 2012

Hi

I have a problem with login, both in JIRA and WIKI. I type the login and the password, and I do not log in. No error message.

This is a random problem, sometimes it occurs, sometimes not. I tried with the last versions of Paradox, IE and Chrome.

Please, have a look at: http://screencast.com/t/q30cWxFy

I lost the identification, too. As you saw, this time, I had no difficulties to log in Confluence. But 5 minutes later, trying to navigate, I lost the connection and I had to login again.

Thanks you for your help

Cordially

Richard

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Septa Cahyadiputra
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 24, 2012

Hi Richard,

As mentioned on the ticket, judging from your screencast it seems that the cause of your issue is due to no context path configured on both Confluence and JIRA which cause by overwrite JSESSIONID.

Please refer to this KB for detailed information

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONFKB/Logging+into+Another+Atlassian+Application+Logs+Me+Out+of+Confluence

Hope it helps.

Cheers,
Septa Cahyadiputra

Richard Hierro May 30, 2012

Thanks, Septa. It works, I had too change the base URL too, and now it works.

1 vote
parthiban subramaniam
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 24, 2012

I have this problem from time to time when working with multiple instances that refer to same crowd for authentication and the only thing that resolves it for me is to clear out cookies and authentication data from the browser.

To test this, go to private browsing mode and try it out.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events