Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

_previousState logic against Checkbox group

Jason Walsh October 22, 2021

I have a Confiforms Checkbox group field that IFTTT creates JIRA objects on created and on modified based on the checked values.

I want to be able to modify my JIRA objects and create new ones based on what's checked against the checkbox group.

Let's say the field is a called "partners" and I want to create a JIRA issue when partners:1 and when the form is modified I want to update that JIRA issue when partners:1. If the Confiforms record was already created and and the checkbox group has changed and now partners:1 is true, then I want to create the JIRA issue but only when the previous value was !partners:1 as to not create issues when other checkbox variables are updating. I've tried two different filtering logics within the IFTTT macro with no success.

1. hasChanged(partners):true AND _previousState.partners:<>1 AND partners:1
  2. hasChanged(partners):true AND _previousState.!partners:1 AND partners:1

Couldn't find more details online on how to solve for this and hoping that you can provide a little direction. Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 22, 2021

Hi

Having the filter as follows should help

hasChanged(partners):true AND !_previousState.partners:1 AND partners:1

or just simply

hasChanged(partners):true AND partners:1

Also, you may want to consider the hasValue function from https://wiki.vertuna.com/display/CONFIFORMS/Virtual+functions

Alex 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events