cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pdf preview does not show signature

Sneha Gole January 10, 2021

Thumbnail shows signature in page like below 

image.png 

but shows empty signature when preview pdf . 

image.png

can anyone can please help me to solve this problem ,

Thanks in advance 

1 answer

0 votes
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 11, 2021

Hi @Sneha Gole 

which version are you running? This can have several problems also depending where and how the pdf was created. 

Seems like the Signature where done afterwards. Did you try another browser? This would be my first things I would look at.

Sneha Gole January 11, 2021

hii @Fabienne Gerhard ,

i have check on different browser ,its behaving same . we are using 6.15.4 version . 

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 11, 2021

Hi @Sneha Gole 

made a look and it seems like an existing render problem.... 

Did you try using PDF Macro? I know it's not the best thing cause you wanna show the thumbnail and than show the document but I would give it a try.

Sneha Gole January 12, 2021

hii, @Fabienne Gerhard ,

i have tried using "PDF Macro" it is showing signature in preview but if macro place it in div/column it shows scroll bar and that is not acceptable . do you have any solution for this .please let me know . 

image.png

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 12, 2021

Hi @Sneha Gole - hmm this has something to do with your layout in confluence.  Are you working with columns and sections? 

I would use a two column layout and it should work out find. You can also put all pdfs in one cause can easily click through them by using the arrows. This would be the best idea and you can use single column.

Does the 'show bigger' on the left bottom side work out?

hii, @Fabienne Gerhard 

yes i am using sections and column and 'show bigger'  is working . also arrows as you told works fine . but the problem is we dont want horizontal scroll bar like shows in above picture .

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 12, 2021

You have to use bigger sections (single or max. two columns) -> the small column causes the horizontol scroll bar!

@Fabienne Gerhard  yes i know ..is there is way to fit it in small Colum without horizontal scroll bar. Thanks 

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 12, 2021

I don't think - no way in costumization :(

@Fabienne Gerhard  Thank you for information .

Like Fabienne Gerhard likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events