It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

pasting text in page causes scroll bars to appear

lance_lyons May 30, 2013

Hi,

When we paste in text on a new page in confluence 5.0.2 with Google Chrome, we get some scroll bars showing up in the editor.

Is there a fix for this?

2 answers

1 vote

Hi Lance -

I looked through the release notes from Confluence 5.0.2 > 5.1.3 (latest, as of today), and I do not see this logged as a bug (or fix) anywhere -

But since its been a while since 5.0.2, seems like it would have been logged by now.

Maybe you are using Chrome 27 and related to this:

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/152787/confluence-edit-page-in-chrome-27-look-bad

I think you should either upgrade to the latest (for other reasons too), or at a minimum, apply this plugin... and then RESTART (always :) ) and see if it clears your problem?

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.editor-height-fix

Perhaps report back on this?

Probably helpful in case others find this.

Best,

Ellen

0 votes
David Simpson Community Leader Jun 03, 2013

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Confluence CVEs and common questions

Two vulnerabilities have been published for Confluence Server and Data Center recently: March 20, 2019 CVE-2019-3395 / CVE-2019-3396 April 17, 2019 CVE-2019-3398 The goal of this article is...

942 views 0 19
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you