Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

page properties report macro doesn't see {details} macro

Szczesniak November 6, 2014

Hi,

the 'page properties macro' is great and enables excellent reporting.

But I don't know how to report data from wiki markup 'details macro', which should work the same as the 'page properties macro'.

I've created a page with wiki markup :

Project Status

Complete

Team

Green Parrots

Deadline

2012-09

but the 'page properties report macro' or wiki markup 'detailssummary macro' doesn't see that details.

I have tried to add a table:

||Project Status

Complete

||Team

Green Parrots

||Deadline

2012-09

but it doesn't help, too.

But when I create a "graphic" 'page properties macro' with the same data as above, the 'page properties report macro' or wiki markup 'detailssummary' works right and sees the page properties.

Do You know what is wrong?

Print screens of wiki markup macro and page properties macro:

markup.jpg

markup2.jpg

1 answer

0 votes
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 6, 2014

What version are you on right now? I ask because the meta data and details summary macros to my knowledge has been deprecated in current versions in favor of the page properties and page properties report macros.

Szczesniak November 12, 2014

My confluence version is 5.6.1. I will upgrade it.

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 12, 2014

Yeah, I'm pretty positive that those macros have been deprecated and are no longer in your version.

Szczesniak November 14, 2014

I've upgrated confluence to 5.6.4. Unfortunately the wiki markup macros still don't work. I have even created new pages with both macros and still, the graphic macros work and the wiki markup macros don't. Got any idea? I am quite new in confluence, so maybe there is something obvious, that I just don't see..

Szczesniak November 14, 2014

I've added print screen of the wiki markup details macro to the question, and print screen of page properties report. The page properties macro doesn't see the page: test11.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events